TLS Lyceum – Elite Learning Series
Mr. James “Jimmy” Capra
Think Leveraged- Spring Program
Leading from the Front
Ethics lapses, leadership failures, toxic workplace: that’s what many people believe the current corporate environment looks like. But that doesn’t have to be the truth, according to Jimmy Capra, leadership thinker, author and speaker.
Capra is keynoting the 2016 Spring Executive TLS Lyceum Elite Learning Series. He’ll share insights from his latest book – a hard hitting critique of conventional leadership wisdom and what he learned from over 30 years of military and DEA leadership positions. Prior to his retirement, Jimmy served as the Chief of Global Operations for the United States Drug Enforcement Administration, responsible for 227 domestic offices and 86 foreign offices in 67 countries.
Hear what Capra has to say. Register now – only 263 seats available. Visit our website at EVENTS to register and for more information about the Lyceum.
Every organization today faces the challenges of driving Strategy to Execution. Several of these challenges are leadership, Culture and surviving the risk of a cyber attack. Act Now and get the tools and information you need to develop a clear action plan designed to increase the value of your business and to mitigate the impact and cost of the consequences of a data breach.
This full-day Lyceum will address the critical issues of Leadership, Culture and the threat Cyber-crime poses for your organization.
Attend the Lyceum and you’ll walk away with:
- Real world leadership thought to prepare your organization to thrive and grow
- A new look at Leadership and Culture that you can implement now to positively transform your organization
- The threat to SMB’s from cybercrime and real world cyber security best practices
- James “Jimmy” Capra – CEO Front Line Leadership Group. Author: “Leadership at the Front Line”
- Ed Kless – Senior Director of Partner Development and Strategy, Sage Software, Inc.; Author – “The Soul of Enterprise”
- Earl Tomlinson – Principal, GlobalSet Services Suite, LLC.; (Retired Senior Clandestine Services Intelligence Officer, Central Intelligence Agency)
- Theodore “Ted” Riney – Member Riney Packard, PLLC , Litigation specialist for business owners
- Charles Tholen – Founder and CEO, Cognoscape, LLC.; an IT outsourcing company
*Early registration rates are good through April 12, 2016. After April 12 the registration rate increases $50. Seating is limited to 263.
|7:30 –8:30||Registration and Breakfast|
|8:45 – 10:45||“Leading from the Heart at the Front Line” – James (Jimmy) Capra|
|11:00 – 12:45||Lunch with Ed Kless – “Developing a Culture of Trust in a World of Risk”|
|1:15 – 3:00||“SMB Business Security Breaches add up to Big Losses” – Earl Tomlinson, Ted Riney & Charles Tholen|
|3:15 – 4:00||Panel Discussion moderated by Ed Kless “Can Big Data and Cyber Security Coexist in a Culture? It’s a Leadership Problem.”|